Warning: Wrong parameter count for str_replace() in /home6/chaneste/public_html/pokerincomeguide.com/forums/includes/functions_vbseo.php on line 3828
Does anyone know of any poker supplies websites that have a big selection that offer - Poker Bonus Forums
Poker Bonus Forums  

Go Back   Poker Bonus Forums > General Poker Discussion

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 04:08 PM

Default Does anyone know of any poker supplies websites that have a big selection that offer

free dropshipping?
Old 07-27-2008, 08:09 PM

You might find something in a Las Vegas gift shop. If not, I'm sure they would be happy to tell you where to go.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:19 PM

Considering how heavy most poker supplies are, I'd be surprised if you could get free shipping. I've gone to reputable eBay sellers in the past for supplies. Since it's eBay you get a wide variety, and the shipping cost is offset by the prices. They're much lower than you will get on most websites or gaming supply stores.